PICAYUNE — 6 p.m. 8/28/2012
*Coast Electric crews are currently working to restore outages in the following areas:
Pearl River County Outages:
- 120 outages in around Hwy. 11 South, north of JJ Holcomb Rd.
- 554 outages around Alpine Rd.
Hancock County Outages:
- There are also outages on Riverside Dr. in Pearlington, but the road is underwater and impassable for our crews. Once the water recedes, we will again attempt to restore power.
- 496 outages around Stennis Tech Park and Bayou La Croix Rd. There is also high water in this area, making it impassable for crews. Again, once water recedes, we will work to restore service.
Things you need to know:
- Coast Electric Power Association business offices will be closed to members tomorrow, Wednesday, Aug. 29. Employees will focus on responding to Hurricane Isaac.
- Members should call 877-769-2372 to report outages. Dispatchers are on duty 24/7. Additionally, member service representatives are available during business hours to answer questions and respond to inquiries. The call center will open at 7 a.m.